Why become an ESCOM member?
- You will be supporting, and be seen to be supporting, a leading organization within your research discipline
- You will be linked to a large and growing community of international researchers from a wide range of related fields and expertise
- You will receive four paper copies of Musicæ Scientiæ sent to your home address
- You will get online access to Musicæ Scientiæ at the Sage website.
- You will receive society discounts for registering at ESCOM events
- You will be able to vote on resolutions presented to the General Assembly
- You will be able to hold office in the Society
- Membership falls into one of the following categories:
- Full members
- Student members: students of institutions of higher education taking full- and part-time courses (evidence to be provided).
- Sustaining members: individuals, corporations, or organizations who give major donations to the Society.
- Institutions and libraries
Rates for 2017–2019
|Full members||Student members||Sustaining members||Honorary members|
|1 year:||55.00 €||30.00 €||500.00 €||Free membership|
|3 years:||150.00 €||75.00 €||1400.00 €|
|For institutions and libraries|
|SAGE Publications Ltd has managed institutional subscriptions since 2011.
Please contact: http://msx.sagepub.com/
How to become a member
Please download the ESCOM membership form (PDF) and send the signed form by FAX (+358 14 617 420) or a scanned version by email (escom[at]escom.org). To pay the membership fees, please use one of the following two options:
|Bank Transfer||Credit card via PayPal|
|Use the information on the ESCOM membership form and transfer the indicated amount to the ESCOM bank account.||
|(To obtain a student membership, please email or fax a copy of your current registration as a full-time or part-time student at a university or other higher education institution.)|